It is important for one to understand the difference between physiotherapy and massage therapies. This improved level of awareness will enable one to go for the right available options and get treatments accordingly.
Physiotherapy Dubai based practices are more medicated in nature. To get the right type, one would need to see the physiotherapist for relevant prescriptions. It is very useful in situation where one may have physical wounds, fractures, pulled muscles or stretched tissues can be some good examples here.
As far as Ayurveda Dubai is concerned so it is an herbal way of treating body with different massage techniques associated with it. The ingredients used however are mainly herbal abstracts, although Vedic therapies are broad in range and in some cases they are applied on illnesses and wounds as well. It all depends on the satisfaction levels that one
To make the most out of your educational, professional and personal activities, you will need to have a fit and fully energetic body. Your response should be Ayurvedic, but to do so, you will need to know more in detail about this type of massage that is 100% herbal in nature.
Types of Vedic massage therapies:
- Sarvanga Abhyanga – This is a full body Ayurvedic massage
- Shiro Abhyanga – In Vedic therapy this is head massage.
- Pad Abhyanga – This is foot massage therapy
- Marma Massage – Recommend for pressure points
- Kerala Foot Massage – The name says it all, it’s a South Indian Massage therapy focused mainly on feet
- Postnatal Vedic Massage – Vata-pacifying therapy for new moms
- Vedic Newborn Therapy – Oil massage therapy for newly born babies, helps in improving their reflexes and comforts them.